Terms & Conditions
By ordering with IntellilinkMods you agree to adhere to the following terms and conditions.
- No returns — we do not accept returns unless the unit is faulty. This however is extremely unlikely as we test all units prior to shipping to ensure high quality. This is due to the customised nature of our products, each kit is made to order specifically for your vehicle. Should the unit however be faulty, we will replace the unit.
- We are not liable for return postage if a return is required.
- We endeavour to provide all the information required on what additional accessories are required to perform retrofits. This is however your responsibility to ensure that you are aware of all the additional items required to retrofit the product e.g. additional trim pieces, dashboard modifications etc.
- The condition of the products we provide with kits are USED, we strive to provide the best hand picked units on the market, however sometimes signs of wear and tear are visible, we are not liable for this. Most of the time however units have came from <1000 mile accident damage cars, and still have screen protectors on.
- These kits are retrofits, meaning sometimes issues arise with compatibility, this however is very unlikely provided you give us all the required information about your vehicle at the point of order e.g. parking sensors, reverse camera etc.
- By purchasing any of our products in the online store, you agree to these terms and conditions, understanding that, there can be compatibility issues with your vehicle and by purchasing any of our products you accept these risks, and understand you cannot return or receive a refund for the items, as they are bespoke ordered and programmed to your vehicle
If you are unsure, or want to verify if there will be any compatibility issues with your vehicle simply message us on live chat or send an email and we can confirm prior to order.